Saturday, September 27, 2008

procrastination!

Hey there all you first timers

Here I am about a month and a half away from exams with tests and assignments coming out of my ears and there is this resonating in my head....¨just procrastinate¨. I don't ignore the voices. I sit down at my laptop and I hop onto the facebook bandwagon for an hour until I see that there is a new episode, (of one of the many series which I watch religiously)that has come come out which takes up another hour of my precious time which finally ends just in time for gym, and then to get to supper and by the time I get back to my residence I'm too tired to possibly look at the English novel which needs to read by Monday. Yes the art of procrastination is easy to master. Need any tips, let me know, but I think the idea is pretty simple: Do all the things you want to do, until you are under an enormous amount of pressure to do the things you have to do! Its a clinical defect in all students. Good Luck!

1 comment:

? said...

hello!
heres wishing you all the best